TDCSS is a non-profit registered charitable society that is governed by a volunteer board of directors.
Our main office is based in Terrace BC, but our service area encompasses Northwest BC.
The Society's Belief is in the dignity and worth of all people.
TDCSS is an association of people committed to the social, economic
and environmental well being of all citizens of Northwestern British Columbia.
- To plan, develop and deliver social and health care programs for communities within the Skeena Health Unit District.
- To support community involvement through participation with other agencies, societies and citizens.
- To act as an advocate for social and economic improvement throughout the region.
- To promote community awareness of social and health care issues.
- To work with federal and provincial health and welfare planning and fund raising organizations in order to achieve community based services.
- TDCSS will provide consistent, quality relevant services
- TDCSS will be an "Employer of Choice"
- TDCSS will communicate clearly and consistently across the agency
- TDCSS will develop a fundraising program to support its strategic goals
- TDCSS will build a facility that supports individuals with developmental disabilities,
youth and families in the most efficient and effective manner possible
- TDCSS will be creative in how they develop and deliever services
- TDCSS will have strong governance
Visit Us On:
Download a Logo Here:
Having trouble viewing the site?
Try turning compatability view off if using Internet Explorer (little broken in half page in the address bar).
Read our FAQ for help. FAQ
|Adult Addiction Day Treatment Program|
Location: 4542 Park Avenue
Time: 9:30-2:30 Tuesdays, Wednesday and Fridays
|Girls Youth Group|
Location: Parkside School or other set location
Time: 5:00 to 7:00 pm THURSDAYs
|Community Engagement Workshop|
Location: Best Western Terrace
Time: 6 pm - 9 pm
|Terrace Self Advocates|
Location: 4530 Lakelse Ave Building B
Time: 11 am
Location: CLS Boardroom
|A Mature Career Opportunities Program|
Location: TDCSS Employment Services
Time: 8:30 am
|Non Violent Crisis Intervention Workshop|
Location: CLS office
|Non Violent Crisis Intervention Refresher|
Location: CLS office
|DEMENTIA & PEOPLE WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES|
Location: PRINCE GEORGE, BC
Time: Wed September 11th & Thurs September 12th 2013
|Boys Youth Group|
Location: Parkside School or other location as informed at previous weeks group OR by calling to inquire
Time: 5:00 to 7:00 pm EVERY THURSDAY